Feature ideas

Tell us your ideas for new features and functionality in CarVue, and vote on other CarVue community ideas in this forum!

What features would you like to see in CarVue?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A total value of stock

Total retail price on sales vehicles in stock. e.g 10 vehicles at £5000 + VAT - Total price £50,000 + VAT

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Vehicles  ·  Admin →
  2. Reminders by SMS and Email

Have the option to send reminders via SMS and Email

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Vehicles  ·  Admin →
  3. Service History Report

At present if I need to look at the full history for a vehicle (I regularly need to look back to see what parts were fitted at the last service, when a car last had brake pads etc.) I need to open each previous invoice in turn until I find the information I need. Over time that's going to be a lot of invoices for high mileage vehicles. It would be very useful to have a service history report for each vehicle which lists the contents of all invoices one after the other on a single page report (with dates…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Vehicles  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the suggestion Jonathan.

It would be great to get some more ideas / information around this suggestion as depending on the vehicle this could be a lot of information display.

Perhaps you could map out the report as you see it in terms of headings?

4. Vehicle information sheet

I'd like to have a new document that can be printed for vehicle information. This would need to have a customisable template, and ideally be able to support multiple templates as mentioned in another idea I have raised.

I would use this when prospective customers look at vehicles for sale, they often ask for details to enable them to get insurance quotes etc, and I like to give a printout to the customer on collection day when they purchase a vehicle from me, so that they have a record of VIN, radio code etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Vehicles  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base