Feature ideas

Tell us your ideas for new features and functionality in CarVue, and vote on other CarVue community ideas in this forum!

What features would you like to see in CarVue?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Check duplicate record while adding a new record

Hi,

When we add a new product (inventory), the system checks the database after we click on SAVE button. It will be time saving if the system checks the product DB as we write the Product Code. Currently, we have to write all the details and click save to know this product is already added. I know we can search for the product on the products page but I believe it will be easy and convenient for the end user to know as soon as they enter a Product Code before clicking on Save button whether the product is already…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Products  ·  Admin →
  2. Label printing

as we have many departments and stock levels it is a good idea to have a label printing option so parts are easy identified and the price label can be attached to the job card.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pricing Options

Need to ability to auto calculate sell price from a margin i.e. I enter my buy price and define the margin, the system then calculates the sell price including tax.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Products  ·  Admin →
  4. Tax inclusive pricing

Need the option to be able to enter a tax inclusive sell price and have the system calculate the tax exclusive price.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Discount multiple items at the same time for warranty work

It would save a lot of time if there was a way to tick all the relevant boxes and give them a 100% discount all at the same time. For warranty jobs this would be very helpful.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Products  ·  Admin →
  6. Hide cost price

would like to be able to hide the cost price of products from certain group of users. so that the gross profit margin is not disclosed to unnecessary parties.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base