Feature ideas

Tell us your ideas for new features and functionality in CarVue, and vote on other CarVue community ideas in this forum!

What features would you like to see in CarVue?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove sales vehicles for repair garages

Ability to remove stock (cars) totally and have stock as parts shop etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sales  ·  Admin →
  2. Sales/Profit Reports by Sales Person

It would be great if we were able to run a report on each sales person for the amount and value of sales including gross/net profit made per sales person and be able to choose between 2 dates so we can run commission reports.

I think it would be relatively easy to do as there is already the option when closing a sale to record the salesperson at this point

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New record type of 'Warranty'

I'd like to see a new tab on the vehicle form relating specifically to Warranties.

For vehicles that we sell we provide in house warranties, so being able to create a related record that contains Warranty reference, start date, end date, end mileage, level of cover etc would be useful instead of having to refer to paper documents.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Scott,

Whilst we wait for other users to vote for this idea in the meantime it may be a good idea for you to add this warranty into the notes section with a date range.

For all other CarVue users: If you think this is a helpful and would like to see this, vote now!

• Don't see your idea?

Feature ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base