What features would you like to see in CarVue?

Service History Report

At present if I need to look at the full history for a vehicle (I regularly need to look back to see what parts were fitted at the last service, when a car last had brake pads etc.) I need to open each previous invoice in turn until I find the information I need. Over time that's going to be a lot of invoices for high mileage vehicles. It would be very useful to have a service history report for each vehicle which lists the contents of all invoices one after the other on a single page report (with dates and mileages) so I can quickly scroll through all of the work carried out to a vehicle.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jonathan Fry shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
gathering feedback  ·  AdminCarVue Support (Admin, CarVue ) responded  · 

Thank you for the suggestion Jonathan.

It would be great to get some more ideas / information around this suggestion as depending on the vehicle this could be a lot of information display.

Perhaps you could map out the report as you see it in terms of headings?

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Duncan Smith commented  · 

Wow, I hadn't realised this wasn't there already (we're still considering whether or not to switch to CarVue). Quick service history access/print is essential. We print a copy with every service jobsheet so the techs can check back at what has been done previously.

• Sherri-Ann Vautour commented  · 

Excellent idea Jonathan. Most of our customers want to know what was done last time on their vehicle and it's great to pull it up on a single sheet and scan quickly to find the info, especially when you're trying to find out the last time their MVI was done or oil change reminder needs to go out. I gave this 3 votes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base