What features would you like to see in CarVue?

Online Booking

our currant garage management solution provides the ability for our customers to book an MOT or Service online direct from our website directly into our diary i think it would be a great asset to carvue to be able to do the same at the moment 40% of our bookings are take online for MOT tests and after a lot of research most of the management systems on the market offer this as a option.

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nigel Wallace shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John Ritchie commented  · 

I have a garage management product thats uses a very good online booking system, however It doesn't export to Xero, I have looked at Carvue but without an online system it would cost me more time. I don't understand why you don't add the online booking as most of your customers will never had used it so therefore won't know what benefits is has in saving time, after all that is a selling point of carvue isn't it?. Give it some serious thought, I for one would be interested then. Kind regards

• Matt Bennellick commented  · 

Agreed, people often have smart phones but don't like to call, would rather just have it booked online these days

• Charles Page commented  · 

I added votes for this, and would like to add that a vehicles on sale kind of page would be very useful too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base