Before you contact our Support team, there are summaries of common issues below:
- User Name & Password do not match
- Failed to Login
- Page does not respond (no error message)
- Chrome Users
- Firefox Users
- Internet Explorer Users
- iPhone Users
- No Account Registered
- Contact Support
1. User Name & Password do not match
If you get a 'Failed to login' or 'User Name and Password do not match' message at the top of the screen, it could be one of these common problems with log-in:
2. Wrong/forgotten Password.Find out how to reset your password
3. Page does not respond (no error message)
Sometimes it can be as simple as deleting your web browser cookies...
Take a look at these short videos which will guide you through how to do this in whichever browser you're using, or click the link if the video is not displaying to open in a new window:
Firefox (click to launch video)
Internet Explorer (click to launch video)
Please also note that we only support the later versions of Internet Explorer. You can read more about which browsers we support here...
To clear all cookies from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data.
4. No account registered.Have you signed up and created an account? If not, you won't be able to log-in
If you have already registered, check that you have typed in your email address correctly, and then retry logging in.
5. Contact Support
Still having a problem? Click the '?' Support widget from the login page and describe your issue so our support team can help you get back in as soon as possible.