Beta Release Changes - v0.7.0.20140502.3-betaRelease Date 6th May 2014
Below is a brief summary of the new features, amends and bug fixes we have made to CarVue Beta.
We have been testing our changes as much as possible before we deploy them, but due to our rapid release cycle there may be some bits we missed. We apologise for this and ask that you log any issues that you find as support tickets.
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please add them here.
Again, a big thank you to all of our Beta testers for all your comments, feedback, bug finding and feature requests!
- Vehicles & Contacts - Delete options
- Contacts - add telephone and e-mails when creating a contact
- Contacts - postcode and address look up
- New pop-up windows for adding Contacts, Vehicles & Products
- Jobs - extra details for total invoiced and links to Purchases
- Jobs - added clearer categorisation to Unconfirmed, Awaiting Arrival, On SIte & Off Site Statuses
- Issue with the support widget not working on error pages
- Vehicles - Added additional models to drop downs. (Please also note that we have a development planned to give you far greater flexibility for adding makes/models that don't exist)
- Contacts - when you click Company a field changes to show "Company Name"
- Users - Issue with user invites not sending, and problems completing registration for added users
- Jobs - errors adding items to jobs
- Jobs - errors saving jobs
- Jobs - not displaying in lists
- Jobs - not saving changes to items
- Jobs - issues with Bulk items
- Jobs - issue deleting items
- Admin - ordering of Bays
- Products - error adding products
- Invoice - error creating invoices
- Dates - fixes for some users that were seeing American date formats
- Fixed a number of issues with layouts on mobile devices
For the next release we'll be working hard on improvements to:
- Adding of Vehicles, including a Registration look up
The CarVue Team