Beta Release Changes - v0.8.0.20140528.2-betaRelease Date 28th May 2014
Below is a brief summary of the new features, amends and bug fixes we have made to CarVue Beta.
We have been testing our changes as much as possible before we deploy them, but due to our rapid release cycle there may be some bits we missed. We apologise for this and ask that you log any issues that you find as support tickets.
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please add them here.
Again, a big thank you to all of our Beta testers for all your comments, feedback, bug finding and feature requests!
- Dashboard - New summary information on Invoicing & Purchases
- Vehicle - Experian Registration lookup
- Vehicle - Derivative field
- Vehicle - Facility to add Makes, models and derivatives that do not exist
- Vehicle - New fields for Engine No, Engine Size, Radio Code, Gear Box No, Key No, Door Plan, C02 Emissions
- Vehicle - Facility to select whether you want to see additional fields or not
- Contact - Edit Contacts direct from Purchases and Invoices via pop-up window
- Contact - Ability to duplicate a contact
- Contact - Additional Field for Account Reference (or Number)
- Job - Repair Fields have been renamed to "Work Requested" (by customer), "Work Required" (or work done) and "Internal Notes" (or Tech Notes)
- Product - Ability to duplicate a product
- Invoices - New layout documents, which include job & vehicle information where appropriate
- Settings - Field for adding Company Number to Location
- Settings - Facility to manage Tax Rates
- Settings - Facility to invite CarVue Support to access and view your site
- Settings - New layout for Document Templates
- Settings - New Tax Rate page to add and edit additional tax rates
- New Location - improved facility for creating a new location
- Dashboard - Fixes for values in Revenue and Expenses graph
- Settings - Fixes for account page
- Accounts - Only active Accounts will now show in system
- Jobs - Fixed Job Car document layouts
- Settings - Users - fixed duplication of roles