CarVue Browser Support
CarVue fully supports most modern browsers for both desktop and mobile devices, this includes:
Desktop (PC & Mac)
- Internet Explorer - 9.0, 10,0 11.0
- Firefox - Latest 3 versions (currently 26.0+)
- Chrome - Latest 3 versions (currently 32.0+)
- Safari (PC) - Latest Version (currently 5.1)
- Safari (Mac) - Latest Version (currently 7.0)
- Windows Phone - Latest Version of IE (currently 10.0)
- iPhone - Latest Version of Safari (currently iOS 7.0) and Latest Version of Chrome (currently 35.0)
- Android - Latest Version of Chrome currently 35.0
Why do you only support these browsers?
What if I don't have one of these browsers?
You can still use the system but you may experience degraded features and functionality.
You can also upgrade to the latest versions:
Windows XP Users
We know that Windows XP is not compatible with Internet Explorer 9.0 and above, and we therefore suggest that you download Firefox or Chrome to use with CarVue.
Microsoft has now discontinued support of Windows XP (more), we are however aware that some diagnostic machines still run Windows XP and that users have reported they are able to utilise the system with the in-built browers. In some instances users have also been able to download Chrome or Firefox to run on these devices.