CarVue Release Changes - v1.1.04.20141105.1Release Date 5th November 2014
Below is a brief summary of the new features, amends and bug fixes we have made to CarVue.
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please add them here.
A big thank you to everyone for all your comments, feedback, bug finding and feature requests
- New Vehicle & MOT Reminders page
- New quick search facility on every page for fast access to records
- Revised process for Product deletion. Deleted Products are now only accessible through the "Advanced Search"
- Invoices no longer show "0%" in discount column when there is no discount *
- Invoices now have facility to add free text notes to them *
- Invoices now accept negative payments to allow reversal of transactions
- More fields available and standardised terminology *
- When coming from "Add Job" or "Add to Stock" on Vehicle page the vehicle details persist if you change contact
- Rounding issues which caused part paid to show on paid invoices and purchases
- Loading spinner shows when processing an item payment
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Journals - side menus and breadcrumb added
- Advanced Search functionality