Release Date 1st October 2015
Below is a brief summary of the new features, amends and bug fixes we have made to CarVue.
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please add them here.
A big thank you to everyone for all your comments, feedback, bug finding and feature requests.
- Imports - You can now import linked Contacts and Vehicles
- - Import your Vehicles
- Then import your Contacts and include a field for the Vehicle Reg/Plate
- Imports - we have made a number of other small tweaks and improvements to make things simpler
- Quotes now have their own template rather than sharing the Invoice Template
- New Contact fields for 'Company Number' and 'Company Tax Number'
- New Vehicle fields for 'Power (BHP/PS)', 'Year of Manufacture' and 'Paint Code'
- New Templates available in knowledge base for Job Card with lots more fields - just download them
- You can now see your system usage in Settings > Billing
- Resolved several issue with the Contact & Vehicle Data Import
- Increased payment card expiry dates, some users were unable to make payments with cards expiring in 2035
- Fixed access restrictions for Read Only users
- Fixed error when downloading billing information data in Settings > Billing
- Fixed error exporting data from Product reports
- Resolved an issue where imported contacts could not be deleted