CarVue Update - 17th Mar 2016
Our developers have been busy under the bonnet of CarVue with another key page getting the treatment to make it even faster: this time it's the Purchase dashboard.
In response to users' suggestions' we've made a tweak to the Sales stocklist page so you can see the mileage of any of your stock vehicles at-a-glance.
If you're running a garage or shop in the US or Poland, you'll benefit from the new translations that we have put out in this release so you can tailor CarVue even further to the needs of your business. If you spot any translation errors or issues, then please let us know by kicking off a live chat session in the app and speaking to one of our support team.
Lastly, we've fixed some more of the bugs that have been reported in the app.
Take a look below for the breakdown of what went out.
Thanks again to all of you for your feedback, bug finding and feature ideas. Working together we're making CarVue better for everyone.
Until the next time, Byeeeee! :)
- SALES: We've added in vehicle mileage as a column in stock list
- PERFORMANCE: Optimised Purchase dashboard page
- GLOBAL: New Polish & US translations now available
- REPORTS: Fixed a bug causing Aged Debtors Invoice report to timeout
- SALES: Fixed an issue where offsets were not showing on Part Exchanges
- JOBCARD: Fixed bug meaning you couldn't update advisor & technician at the same time